- Access the library Wi-Fi
- Make sure the subject line of your email has text in it.
- Do not cc anyone else on the email message.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the printer has paper in it.
- Email attached documents to:
Answers to F.A.Q:
- Wireless printing only works while you are in the library building.
- You can only print if your device is accessing the internet using the library's public wireless.
- Larger attachments will take much longer to print than short email messages.
| 11.09.17 |
.10 per page
(Note: Printer will always print at least 2 pages if printing an attachment)
The printer only prints in black and white.
If you have questions about wireless printing please call
(608) 437-5021, we will be happy to help you.
If you are in the library and want help with the wireless printer, feel free to ask one of the librarians for assistance.