The library has a public fax machine that you may use. Staff cannot fax items for you, but is available to assist.
Cost of Sending a Fax:
- $0.50 per page for faxes within the United States. Faxes overseas cost $1.00 per page.
- The library accepts cash or check payments only.
Receiving a Fax
- You may have documents faxed to the library (at fax number: 608-437-6264), but you must call and let staff know something is arriving (phone number to call: 608-437-5021). The fax machine is located in a public space and staff will do their best to watch for items, but we cannot guarantee someone else will not find them/see them.
- There is a fee of $0.50 a page for faxes received. The fax may be picked up and paid for at the Circulation Desk.
- The item will be held for 7 days.