We are able to provide access to many services, including library materials.
Our staff would be glad to assist you in any way we can. Please email
or call (608) 437-5021.
MASKS MUST BE WORN while you are in the building, in accordance with the statewide mask mandate.
If you do not have access to a mask, please speak with a library staff member. Thank you.
Access to Computers, Copy Machine and Fax Machine
Available on a first come-first served basis during our Express Library Hours.
NEW! You can check out a laptop for home use! More information here.
Getting library materials:
We are able to provide Drive Up service! Simply order your books with LINKcat, wait until you get your holds notification and call/email to schedule a Pick Up Appointment! More information here. Not able to access LINKcat? Call or email us and we'll order items for you.
Lucky Day Items:
You may stop in during our Express Library hours and browse our new and Lucky Day items. Not comfortable stopping in? Give us a call at (608) 437-5021 with your Lucky Day requests and we'll see if they are available.
Returning Library Materials:
Our outdoor book drops are now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are unable to sanitize the book drops between each person so please use precautions. Only return materials if you are comfortable doing so. All due dates are October 1. Items must be returned by that time. (This date will not be extended.) The returned items will show up on your library account for at least 96 hours, due to WI Department of Public Instruction guidance. Please don't be alarmed by when you see this. All materials will get checked in. You will not accrue fines during this time. (We are unable to check items in for at least four days to ensure the safety of our staff and the public. Materials will be quarantined in a separate area.) The book drops are located along the east side of the building and are accessible via drive up or walk up.
Reference Service: Our librarians are available to help you. We would be happy to offer assistance with research, provide book recommendations and more!
Please email or call (608) 437-5021.
Online ebooks and audiobooks:
Our library provides two free services for digital materials. Both are available as apps for your devices or can be accessed online.
- Hoopla. No wait times! That's right. Movies, tv series, ebooks and audiobooks available immediately. You get six(6) checkouts per month.
- Libby/Overdrive: If you are using a device, download the Libby app. If you're using a computer, you'll use Overdrive. This is the same end result, just a different way of using it. You can have ten items checked out at a time.
Enjoy programs on our YouTube channel! Listen to storytimes, go on a virtual farm visit, try some crafts for adults (and all ages), watch cooking demonstrations and more! We are exploring ways to provide further programming soon.
Library at home!
You have access to Consumer Reports, Ancestry.com (genealogy), book recommendations and Newspaper Archives from your house!
- Consumer Reports Online
- NoveList (book recommendations/read alikes, series, etc.) Video Tutorial here.
- Wisconsin Newspaper Archive
- Book Page
Study Room B is Available By Appointment Only.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside study room.
- Please call 437-5021 to set up appointment.
- Limit of 2 hours per day, one appointment per week.
- No food allowed.
- Up to 3 people allowed in room.
- Our meeting room is unavailable.
- We cannot accept any item donations.