Due to Covid-19, our computer assistance is limited. We will do our best to assist you from a safe distance, but cannot give in depth help at this time.
The public computers and laptops are available during our Express LIbrary Hours.
Senior/At Risk Hours:
General Public Welcome
Read our Computer and laptop use policy here.
• Black & white prints are 10 cents per page / Color prints are 25 cents per page (including mistakes).
• You can can email your print jobs to our wireless printer from the laptops. The wireless printer only prints in black and white.
Computer and Laptop Reservations:
• Computers have a 1-hour session time.
• Customers may login up to 2 hours per day.
• Customers may reserve computers and laptops from the public reservation site, MyPC Public Booking Site.
Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
• To reserve a computer or laptop:
1. Visit MyPC Public Booking Site.
2. Enter your entire library card number and PIN.
3. Click "Login."
4. For further instruction on reserving computers, please see Computer and laptop reservation documentation.