Read our Computer and laptop use policy here.
• Black & white prints are 10 cents per page / Color prints are 25 cents per page (including mistakes).
• You can can email your print jobs to our wireless printer from the laptops. The wireless printer only prints in black and white.
Computer and Laptop Reservations:
• Computers have a 1-hour session time.
• Customers may login up to 2 hours per day.
• Customers may reserve computers and laptops from the public reservation site, MyPC Public Booking Site.
Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
To reserve a computer or laptop
• Visit MyPC Public Booking Site.
• Enter your entire library card number and PIN.
• Click "Login."
• For further instruction on reserving computers, please see Computer and laptop reservation documentation.
Check Out a Laptop
Thanks to a grant from Google's Libraries Lead with Digital Skills program, we are now offering laptops you can check out and bring home! (You are welcome to use the library's free wi-fi from our building or our parking lot if you need it.) These laptops have video tutorials that explain how to use Grow With Google, which features easy-to-follow tutorials. These online "classes" teach digital skills, help you build and create a resume and give you access to easier job searching. Each laptop also features a video with our local Worksmart Network that will help you connect you with local employment assistance if you need it.